~be easy
Sunday, March 14, 2010
Life's ups and downs...
So this week has sucked and been amazing all at the same time....as far as the sucky part, I found out Friday that if I am not done with all of my school issues, I will have to move off campus...tomorrow...you can imagine how angry I am with this and how nervous I am about this, cuz if i dont get it done by tomorrow I will have to leave of course, but if the people say no to my getting in, then i gotta move off and all of my endeavors with SMU this semester will have been for nothing.....so yea, tomorrow is a big day for me....HUGE.....as far as the good goes, my sister got accepted to Townview!!!!! I finally got my hair the way I want it so it will lock up (youtube vids coming soon thanks to my best friend), my mom, sister and granny are going on a cruise this week and I had a pretty chill spring break for what its worth. I can not complain even thought I want to...thats all for now...
Labels:
cruise,
emotion,
moving,
registration,
SMU,
spring break,
Townview
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment