Thursday, April 22, 2010

Update

Whats good fam? I am currently under a dryer sending this blog update to you cuz i feel like its been too long and I wanna keep this up. so....where do i begin...well, if you are on facebook, you see ya boy is no longer rocking braids, i made the switch to locs (hence the head penetrating my scalp at the moment). It is a change I have been thinking about for years now and I am happy with the switch, even though the whole washing thing is gonna take practice (i gave one of them the business apparently :< ). Other than that, I have been registered fully for school now and it is looking like after all that mess with money i will get 2 refund checks, one already has dispersed and the other is on its way shortly :). i think it is amazing how amazing God is to His faithful children. All I wanted to do was go to school and He made a way for me to be here and not owe SMU anything....what a beautiful thing to say and mean...at least i think anyway lol. What else......oh, well I am still one deep and that situation has me all confused in every way possible...found out somethings that almost destroyed my faith in the fairer sex (not in a sense of switching teams, but for a while i thought that all the good ones were taken, an ex gf, or a lesbian). it has come to my attention that the woman I do find will be severely special. she will be one of e kind and and understand Dre in and out. she will be gorgeous. she will have faith in God. she will be independent. those are just some of the things I believe i will find but the special part means the most because she will be special to me. being the nice guy that i am, it is difficult to find a woman that just wants you and not one that needs you (some wisdom that i heard today). I do not want a woman that needs me, I want a woman that wants me. she has her own, she is doing her thing, she just wants me to be a part of her life and I want her in mine. this is what I am looking for, and since i am stubborn, I will keep looking and never settle until i am satisfied, i may seem picky, but better to be picky and save feelings than just be a hoe right?


~be easy

No comments:

Post a Comment