Had another strange dream, went like this:
I drove myself to Austin, planning on having a good time by myself... I went to some place where there was a close cluster of clubs. Everybody I was in line with went to one club and stood in another line... I didn't want to wait so I went to another club by myself. I remember hearing someone ask, "why did we all go here?" or something along those lines before I left the line. Anyway, I went somewhere else... Then there was a fast forward.. I don't know where I was but it seemed like I was laying down on the floor. My sister war behind me, my mom and pastor were to my left and I could make out the outline of someone (I think it was my cousin Robert but it looked like a child. I say Robert because, as kids, he had a big head and the kid sitting there had a big head) sitting alone by a large window /glass door. My mom was singing and, out of nowhere, my pastor told her to stop and listen because he heard something. As complicated as it sounds, I heard it but I didn't hear it and I panicked. I blinked and it was night time and my voice had been taken away from me... My sister asked was anybody else awake but I couldn't respond, all I could do was move my legs and one of my arms ... I looked up and the child was playing with a small cat by the window/door and I knew it was the cats fault. I tried to call out Jesus and rebuke the devil but I couldn't and panicked myself awake...
I don't even know where to begin...
No comments:
Post a Comment