I want you to want me... Not just physical but mental... I don't want to be a need... You only need God.. But a want? A want is a decision... A want is something you know you don't need but you want it around anyway... A want is something you can do without.. It doesn't define you as a person, it won't change your mind set, it won't defile you... It only enhances who you are... A want is something you work for, something that, when you get it, you know it's worth it.. Your effort was not in vain... Your time not wasted.. You took your time and got exactly what you wanted.... And if it breaks.. You dunt toss it.. You fix it.. You clean it... You put effort into it because you want it there for as long as possible...
A need is different.. You cant do without it.. You have to have it to survive.. You rely on it... It consumes your mind and actions because you have to have it to survive... You don't need me to survive... You don't need anything I have to offer.. Love, companionship, partner in crime, etc... You don't need any of them... But if you wanted them..? Man... I just want you to want me as much as I want you... And honestly... If we are the best friends we claim to be, this will work and if it doesn't, we won't lose a thing... But this is just me wanting to be wanted.... By you and only you
K. I. N. G.
No comments:
Post a Comment