Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Intro and title explanation

Whats good people? Im fresh out the shower and decided to take my best friends advice and start bumpin my gums online. My name is Dre (well thats what most call me) and I am a Junior at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, TX. Thats the basics and hopefully i keep you entertained enough to stick around and find out some more :). As far as the title, well...think about it, innocent (in my head) denotes that you have yet to think about/act on certain ideas that are considered freaky, weird, unique, hoe-ish, etc. I say they are behind a fence because they have not crossed over into that area...I also used to title cuz this is my first blog, kinda like jumping a fence myself. Hopefully i keep up with this thing like I want to, cuz it is something I wanted to try for a while, just never did, but with 2010 coming, I thought to myself...why not?

~be easy

No comments:

Post a Comment