Saturday, January 2, 2010

Happy New Year and the "The New Me" idea...

Happy NewYear!!! Yea, guess how I celebrated NYE? I sat in my room with my home boy and played my PS3!! :) Yea, I know, sounds boring I know, but it was cool, I definitely had to be up at 7 am for work at 8 am the next day so there was no drinking and partying for me. Hope yours (whoever is reading this) was a lot more fun than mine seemed to be though, wouldn't wish that on anyone else to be honest. Since its a new year and I find myself seeing a lot of people talking about they are ready for a "new me" and I can't help but wonder if they really know what this means. I can't help but disagree with being ready for a new me. Reason being, I like the old me, sure I am far from perfect, I mess up a lot, I tend to annoy my friends sometimes, but I like being Dre. To say I am ready for a new me would be a lie...do I want to do better overall in life? Do I want to try to stop messing up? Of course and duh, but do I want to just change everything about me? Of course not. To be honest, there are very little things about me that I want to change anyway, a "new me" would be the furthest thing I would want to wish for. Now that I am done with my rant, welcome 2010, and be yourself this year if anything else. Thats my plan, oh and saving money of course :p


~be easy

No comments:

Post a Comment