~be easy
Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Jay-Z Concert...
Last night I went to the Jay-Z, Jeezy and Trey Songz concert and it...was...amazing...for the most part. I am not concert expert, truthfully I have only been to 5 of them, but I can tell a good performance when I see one and this one was good...very good. The sounds team sucked, but I am sure no one but me could tell seeing as every time I am in a large arena I look for the sound board and see how the team runs it. *sidenote* I run sound systems, so I can tell when one is being run wrong *sidenote* They were off almost all night, had the band too loud for the people in the nose bleeds, and echoed the drums that were already echoing off the walls because of their volume, making the drummer sound bad. Trust me, it may sound stupid, but I heard it, and I didnt like it...anyway, the performers where legit, Trey killed it as expected. It felt weird to be able to say I have seen him 2 times live, but it is what it is i guess, lol. Jeezy was koo, but he was sweating like he had just got done with a 3 hours workout and him standing next to Jay-Z made him look small lol. Now on to Jay-Z...WOW...I had heard that he was amazing live but seeing it first hand is something that can not be described...He brought out the homie Memphis Bleak too which was a surprise to everyone present. He performed almost all of his number one hits and had everyone on their feet as long as he was on stage. I almost didnt go and now I am grateful I did go cuz missing this concert may have been detrimental to my social life lol. The next concert coming to Dallas is Lupe....if I go to that one thats 3 times seeing him live (Glow in the Dark and UTA were the first 2) so......yea....now back to my Jay-Z playlist....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment