Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Updates

lets see...ummmm, Im still not enrolled in school...and this is bothering the HELL outta me. what these people that are not cooperating do not understand is that I will lose my financial aid in a few weeks!!! just a little stressful but I think I will be fine..just have to be patient and pray for wisdom in this situation and any other I may have in the future. what else....oh...V-Day came and went, and if you know me you know that I do not have a high opinion of this "holiday" because of its origin. I am all about love but the man was beheaded for marrying Christians....I mean yea he was a martyr .....but is that really something to celebrate? It seems a little awkward seeing as the other person in the Christian faith that died that is celebrated is Jesus....so.....yea...Anyway, I literally say in my room all day, doing nothing. Ex-girlfriends called, homeboys rolled through, but other than that, there was nothing taking place. I WANTED to go out this this one chic I will speak on later, but me being having the worst timing ever kinda messed it up...but like I said, more on that later. What else...hmmmm....oh yea, something that has been annoying me is the assumptions that have been taking place a lot lately. No one in particular, but the whole "oh....she is wearing ____ that must mean she is _____" and sadly, its not just females. This bothers me because it seems like something that should stop after middle school (of course I can not expect people to act like i acted...but oh well), but no, we are young adults in college and a person cant wear certain colors, talk to people in private, wear a certain type of clothing, hang out with a certain group of people, or be themselves in any way without people thinking something is going on. To an extent, it is understandable for some people. However, it is beginning to get ridiculous as far as SMU's campus is concerned. Lets just lay off of this childish behavior before you alienate the people you are looking to be in certain positions, ok? Thanks. Hmmm....oh yea, I guess I will talk about this young lady. Late last year I began talking to this one young lady that I found to be an overall great woman. She is clean, she is not a gold digger, she is not afraid of me, she takes care of her family, she is in school, she has her own car and crib, pays her own bills and does not fit the ex-girlfriend ratchet statistic I apparently have. So if all that is going for her, whats the issue Dre? Well, there are a few things I will not name because of privacy issues, but what I will say is, that when I enter into a relationship of any kind with anyone, I saythe same prayer, "Lord, if this is not meant to be, show me" and it usually takes very little time for that person to either stick to me like superglue, or be supernaturally removed. This young woman and me have a lot in common, but not enough a the same time, this is some chemistry, but it is iffy, and both sides decided to stop the crap that I, and yes I blame myself solely, was putting out and be friends. We still speak but as far as a relationship, I really do not see it any time soon...maybe in the future? Now that I got that off my chest...I need to talk about another young lady. Now I know what you might be thinking, I just broke it off with one and now I am talking about another...well...you are right, but this one has been around since the summer...and honestly....I dont know what to do about this situation. She is gorgeous, hands down, a lot of my ex-girlfriends have NOTHING on her in anyway, physically or mentally. We can be on the phone, WHICH I HATE, for hours and hours and always have something to say. She does not mind my sarcasm and laughs at all of my corny jokes, not with me, but at me, but hey Ill take what I can get, lol. Anyway, this young lady, in my opinion, does not know what she wants. We started talking everyday in June and to this day, I do not know if she wants to be friends or something more. In her defense, I am TERRIBLE and being able to tell if someone likes me....like its stupid how sad it is but...I really can not tell lol. So she may like me and be showing clear signs, but I just can not tell at all. Seeing as it is Febuary, I need to know where her head is at, cuz....I could be moving on if she just wants me in the friend position, ya know? Thats all I have to talk about for now, might add a post tonight after class since I have not made one in a while, till then...peace

~be easy

No comments:

Post a Comment