I received this e-mail at 5:21 pm today, and honestly, I am at my happiest I have been all semester. Just read up and see what the Academic Appeals Committee had to say to me as far as my appeal went. Thank you to everyone that prayed, that listened to me complain, that held my head up when it was low and that knew all along it was going to be ok.
Dear Mr. Hall,
The Academic Appeals Committee has received your petition, and now has been able to review the petition and supporting documentation.
The Committee's decision is to grant your petition and to permit you to enroll in the Spring semester 2010. This decision is based on a number of factors set out in your petition and other materials.
The Committee does want to note that you have been attending classes during the spring and that the professors have indicated their willingness to have you in the classes. Thus, as soon as your re-enrollment is processed, we expect that your timely attendance; in addition, we would expect that all additional deadlines will be met in a timely fashion.
By copy of this email, the Academic Appeals Committee will notify the Division of Enrollment Services of this decision to grant your petition and to enroll effective for the spring semester 2010.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Best wishes as you continue and complete your SMU education.
Regards,
Academic Appeals Committee
K.I.N.G. <--- means so much more to me now than ever
God is real!
ReplyDeleteThat's what's up brother! I'm happy for you, and I knew God would take care of it mayne. *puts shank away*
ReplyDelete