Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Excuses

Excuses are useless at their best
When used by the useless that choose less
So using an excuse may excuse an action
But also exclude you from a persons passion
I use excuses to excuse intrusion
Just to see my former friend, we were once one like fusion
I feel like my excuses im abusing,
But I feel like I need her like pimps need choosing
Im running out of reasons, who am I fooling?
Ill think of more lies, Im losing...
It...
My mind is a place where Im lost in the woods
Thats why that track speaks to me
Im down for the night, why cant she see?
These excuses and their uses are not foreign to she...
Well...her, excuse my improper prose
But she has my mind froze
And I just wanna get chose
But the more I see her the more I remember she knows....
Me...
I watch from a distance with Stan playing on the radio
Thinking in my head, I understand his thoughts yo
I see my goal, and no one will stop me
I would rather die than be without it, why cant she see?
Why cant she remember...me?
I feel like Im crazy, sane people dont think like this
Im agreeing with a fictional murder from the track half of 6
What is this? This feeling of sadness and pain...
I need more excuses...I must see her again...
Not this road again, Im begging please
I am a human we do all have needs
My fam tells me to just pray, get down on knees
But to pray means patience and my nerves are far from ease...
Just one more time and one more excuse
Excuse me please, no, I just want some juice
My boy told me maybe I should just try it
Probably turn me down but a no may be what I need to buy it
I have the receipt for our relationships past
You cant return used goods once expiration dates go past...
I bask...
In the thoughts of what I thought was perfection
I used excessive excuses then, never learned my lesson
So now its me missing blessing after blessing after blessing after blessing....
Maybe one day Ill wake up
Until then its excuses, but I know ill get caught abrupt...



K.I.N.G.



No comments:

Post a Comment