Wednesday, January 11, 2012

There is a saying....

.....it goes "be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it". As a history major, I am a little peeved that I have no idea where this stems from, but whatever. I got a full taste of the bad side of this saying today when I realized that something I said months ago came to pass.

See, I have this friend that has a pretty rough life, and recently, we bonded over our struggles and became closer. She had a love interest at the time that was consistently messing up and wanted to be let back in to her life. I told her that unless he replaced me as a friend for her and was there for her like I was and more, he did not deserve to be back in her life. She agreed. Well, guess who got his act right? And guess who has been replaced? It is what it is though, Im happy for the homie honestly. Hopefully things stick this time for them and they can be happy together.

On a completely unrelated note, I was told by someone that it is hard being friends with me. I was confused by this statement for a few reasons: How is that possible when all I do is try to help people? If I am that difficult, why are you still here? What kind of a person says this and thinks I am supposed to take it lightly? How many other people feel like this about me? So, I am curious, as I that bad of a friend to get along with?


~be easy

No comments:

Post a Comment