I had an idea....it was simple really. I was going to go through the alphabet, speaking on people that I felt I needed to air things out to. No names would be used, just a-z, representing their first, middle or last name. I got halfway through and had an epiphany....why bother? Why even go through 26 people that want nothing to do with me? Why give them that 30 minutes of my life? I think this is a part of me getting old. High school Dre would have just aired them out on here and had a empty cup of care ( \_/ <--- reference empty cup of care), but I now feel differently. I am not perfect, but doing this exercise would do nothing for myself, so it was pointless. I was going to try to use it to get over these situations, but this was doing nothing more than opening old wounds and bringing pack back to light. Ill let them go one day, but not like this... Anyway, got registered, first week of class was legit, party this weekend is gonna go hard and things are looking amazing for me...Its not perfect, but it is close enough for me
~be easy
pic today is me getting my first tat, I promise I didnt cry lol
No comments:
Post a Comment