Love is...
Sitting alone in your room thinking
Wishing for an inkling...
A text or a call
You just want to hear something before you fall..
Out...
Or is it?
Maybe be like Kermit
Shits none of my business
Or push the issue nigga
Or else no now until forever wishes
Family and friends saying do the dishes
Clean your plate of all of her shit!! It's..
Depressing..
She made you trust again and now you're back in this shit... it's...
Mom's said love can be lonely
You can love people to death
And you'll be the only...
One....
Will you wait like He said?
Look foolish in the head?
Ignore advice from friends
And try His instead?
Be patient and wait for the reason?
Help others in this dark and lonely season?
Put pride down and humble yourself?
Only look up when asking for help?
Will you love... yourself?
That's love... Well love I know..
Whenever I care for someone
Out the door they go..
This time is different
I can't let go
No matter how much I want
More so I want our love to grow
Up..
So I ignore my fear and lean on faith
He has a reason for this race
Just gotta keep a steady pace..
K. I. N. G.
inspired...
No comments:
Post a Comment