Looking out, I feel the smooth breeze
It's soothing my soul with ease...
My life is a wreck though
Don't trust the good old saying "these...
...dark day are in the past..."
And "it's always darkest.." my ass
You optimistic niggas don't know my pain
Always looking for a karma gain
"it's ok bro, things will look up"
"it's only temporary, don't give up.. "
You aren't here at 5 am when you can't sleep
Can't eat, can barely stand up on your own feet
That talk is what pushed me to the edge
Why I'm on this cliff
And why I'm talking from the ledge
Don't come telling me me depression is fake
Trying to encourage me, saying it's fate
Don't act like you care now
You just want to brag later
"I helped him, I did it, I talked him down"
"it was my words that helped pick up his crown"
Only God can help me out of this
Not your faulty words of wisdom
I can't concentrate, my mind just races
I really wish I knew where this came from...
I want to be happy..
I want my glass to be half full
I miss the sappy...
Life..
Laughter and smiles... Hugs and kisses..
I shouldn't sit down, it's easier to slip it's...
Just I miss this...
These feelings of joy and such...
I just...
*he slips*
K. I. N. G.
Inspired
No comments:
Post a Comment