Just woke up from a strange dream... Let's see if I can remember it all...
I was an angel and I had a best friend that was dark, almost black. We fought together in battles against evil. I ended up receiving a position of power in a beautiful place and my friend ended up receiving a position of power in a dark/evil place. During the dream, I went down to his kingdom and requested his help. He laughed in my face, as if aiding me was some sort of joke or disrespect. He could have asked his soldiers to help but neglected that option as well. I ended up leaving, and fighting the battle myself, with the help of my soldiers, and winning easily. He watched the whole thing and was shocked at the outcome. He asked me why I asked for his help if I knew I wouldn't need it and I replied, "sometimes you want people to be there just so they know they're still needed, even when their presence isn't necessary".
After that.. I woke up out of my sleep.. I'm confused as to what that is about...
No comments:
Post a Comment