Friday, February 6, 2015
I Cannot Be Afraid
I Cannot Be Afraid
I cannot be afraid of the unknown.
I cannot be afraid of failure.
I cannot be afraid of falling short.
I cannot be afraid of rejection.
I cannot be afraid of depression.
I cannot be afraid of people’s feelings towards me.
I cannot be afraid of her.
I cannot be afraid of what I might say to screw this up.
I cannot be afraid of temptation.
I cannot be afraid of trials.
I cannot be afraid of sin.
I cannot be afraid of not getting what I want.
I cannot be afraid of my friends bailing out on me.
I cannot be afraid of death.
I cannot be afraid of fear.
I cannot be afraid of lacking.
I cannot be afraid of not having enough money.
I cannot be afraid to pray when my mind tells me to.
I cannot be afraid of being wrong.
I cannot be afraid of God not accepting me for who I am.
I cannot be afraid of this joy I have found in Him.
I cannot be afraid of talking to people.
I cannot be afraid of meeting parents.
I cannot be afraid of missing important events.
I cannot be afraid of being forgotten.
I cannot be afraid of not hearing what God says.
I cannot be afraid of anything…..
God is and has always there for me, therefore, I have nothing to fear.
- T. Sanders
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment