Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Rambling Man pt 2

Every time I leave her presence.. I worry.. Did I say everything right? Did I make her happy? Was she smiling because she had a good time or because it's over? Am I doing a good job? Does she have faith in us? Did I offend her?These questions run through my mind every time.. And.. I don't necessarily think that it's a bad thing...

I don't want to lose that feeling.. The feeling that she is an adult and can make her own decisions and one might be to leave.. The knowledge that, yes I'm an amazing guy, but a woman deserves more than that, and, assuming she'll stay because you're a gentleman is foolish... The feeling that I can lose her, because knowing and understanding this can help make sure I do everything in my power to keep that from happening.. I want to get more confident and comfortable with all of it but I never want to get too comfy like before... I got lax... I thought our past was enough, I didn't think she'd dip, I assumed wrong...

Maybe not this close to the edge but close enough to realize that every time I'm with her, could be my last time with her. I want to make sure she has an amazing time and never forgets these memories we share.. I know you can't rush something you want to last forever and she might decide to leave me one day... But while she's here, I'll never let a day go by without letting her know she's the most amazing person to enter my life and, after these events, she'll never forget me, no matter how far she goes..

K. I. N. G.

No comments:

Post a Comment