Thursday, February 12, 2015

I Wonder

*this is 2 months late.. *



I'm starting to wonder...
If wondering about my future is a blunder
If wandering eyes should be torn from under
If, after this time, I've lost my thunder..
If I'm even ready for this.. I wonder...

Life is teaching
And I hope I'm not reaching
But life is beseeching
Me to push and keep seeking
Even when I'm told its reeking
And that I won't be reaping
Anything... I'm still reaching...

When it's dark as shit
And shit aint the same shit I started with
And the shit hits the fan and I say my first word..
Shit
Shit still, somehow, makes sense

Maybe that's why I still
Don't question how I feel
Why my love for you is so real
Really realized that realization by being still
Silent... I'm not worried about the future
More about a bill

See, I wondered, what if I'm wrong?
What if this is the same old love song?
What if she leaves and cheats? Won't be long
What if she's like everybody else?
What if I'm wrong... Again?
Back and forth like pong
But even Aaliyah came to a consensus in her song

I was wrong, wrong to question
How much time will it take to learn my lesson?
11 years fam, and I almost lost my blessing
Sitting and second guessing...
Shit man I wasted 4 months stressing...
Shit

But it's not wrong to wonder
Only wrong to let it tear you asunder
Only wrong to let it change you brother

K. I. N. G.

No comments:

Post a Comment