
So, I made a promise, and I plan on keeping it, so whats good? Im back in this thang, at work, got my headphones in vibing to Jeezy hoping the phone dont ring. Whats new? Well, nothing much to be honest, getting ready for the coming year, making sure my mind is right, keep my moms and sister happy, and looking out for me. Other than that, aint been much poppin. Last week was kinda weak to be honest, no recordings, not a lot of drama, did make a new friend :), and went out to the same spot twice lol.
Something yall need to check out is my brothers site its called IssueBloc and they, him and his friends, bring up al ot of topics and are open to discussion. Its a really dope site with young and intelligent people that tell the truth, like it or not, so check them out. Also, yall need to hit up this dope brand UNKO because they are doing big things and taking off in a major way. Everything they make is custom, so when they make it, its limited edition. That being said, if you like it, cop it, because you will NOT be sorry. You see the fitted I have on in the pic above? Thats a custom painting they made, so check them out, all talented people that live a fresh lifestyle and wanna help you do the same.
Something I said I was going to talk about a few posts ago (i dont remember to be honest) was cheating. I planned on having a big 3 part series about it, giving the perspective of a woman, a man, then of mine. Well, I am still going to do it, look out for "A Man's perspective" coming some time this week, and trust me, you will love it and hate it at the same time. Just remember, those posts will be the opinions of people I talk to, I will not release names, nor will I tell them the terrible things you have to say to them personally about their viewpoint, just leave a comment :). I do not agree with everything that is being said by these two people, as you will see in my post. I WANT to get them all out by this week, but I wont make that promise, just keep an eye out and for ya boy, aight?
I think thats about it for this little update, when things start poppin, I will update and have more things to say about my life instead of hyping up my people, the pic attached is me at a party that was pretty legit, and dont ask whats in the bottle, lol
~be easy people
No comments:
Post a Comment