
Aight, so I am doing better about this, just gotta get word out cuz its looking like Kelis sold more albums that I have people reading these (no diss mamma, the U.S. is like that sometimes, ask Nas lol). anyway, things is looking kinda good i guess, I just gotta get back on my stuff and stop slacking as much. I work like Moses was my grandson real talk, and this is something I am so used to, it does not bother me as much as it should. The fact that I work so much means i am tired 99.99999999% of the time, meaning i work, eat, sleep, chill, repeat on a regular basis. Ya boy can barely find time to work out with his people, which sucks, but it is what it is as my boy would say, could be worse. I just have to decide in my head that I have a mission and I have to complete it...its just getting to that point...
On another note, my social life is taking an awkward turn, I am losing friends I thought would be around for years, if not for life and it is bothering the hell outta me. Its not like we are having big fall outs, except one situation, we just stop speaking entirely. Its like both of us just decided, I aint gonna talk till they hit me up, and as childish as that is, it is feeling like the truth. I will admit I am childish, but the person kinda lied to me once and I let it slide so....I will be waiting on a call and not holding my breathe...sad? Yes, but true? Absolutely. I have never been one to just say I am perfect, thats other people talking about me. That being said, I should probably hit this perosn up, but I wont :/ #sadtruth
So the title might have you thinking...what is he talking about? I know he aint one of those guys that thinks he is "too nice" for females. Well, you are halfway right, I dont think I am, I KNOW I am. I have heard this from every girlfriend (i get around, I dont mean like 4 females, lol) this same statement: "Dre you are just too nice for me, I need something else". Now, one females I never had the pleasure of dating told me I am not too nice, which I find hilarious. She actually told me I was mean as hell lol. Now you may be wondering who this is, I wont say, lets just say her name is Maria. When I asked Maria if me being too nice was the reason I was single, she had the following to say, "Dre.....dont take this the wrong way, but you are NOT nice. This is not to say you are not a good guy, but the whole 'nice guy" thing? Thats not you are all, if anything, you are mean as hell. The reason you are single is because you are picky, plain and simple." When I heard this, I had to laugh and somewhat agree. I am a picky person, but I feel like everyone should be this way with everything. Whats the point in being with or around something if you do not want it wholeheartedly? Like seriously, if you dont like almost everything about this chic, eventually, you are gonna find another chic that has everything you want and end up cheating...which is something I will talk about in another blog post later. Either way, I know I am too nice and picky....is this a terrible combo? My single status would have me to believe so lol.
The pic attached is of my Jesus piece from GoodWoodNYC.com and my Beats By Dre headphones. Yes I know the name is hilarious, but they have some good stuff so check them out. I think That is all for now, just needed to get that out and off my chest again, cuz it is something I have been thinking about all day. I might hit yall up with another post sooner than later, till then....
~be easy
No comments:
Post a Comment