
I think I am the type of person that thinks about others before himself. Being that person has its perks, you are usually humble, you are constantly helping people and you get a great sense of pride knowing all of your people are good because you had something to do with their happiness. The downside to being this type of person, is you may run into people that take the kindness you give and suck it out of you and give nothing back, something like a parasite relationship. I find myself in this type of relationship a lot and have to remove people from around me because this is something I can not stand. I feel like people should treat others like they want to be treated, right? I mean is that not how everyone else was raised? Maybe Im the only sucker that got raise this way and everyone else was brought up to only look out for number 1? Is that it? Am I the idiot? Either way: I aint changing who I am, and I refuse to let this keep happening. I have lost girlfriends and best friends because of these selfish people, and I will keep dropping people like bad habits. I dont care, call me what you want, but if you aint helping me, and all I do is help you, im moving around kid.
Ok, now that that is off of my chest, the whole cheating thing got slowed down because the guy pulled out (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....I know, Im childish) when he found out what I planned on doing with his info even though I didnt wanna use any names, so I gotta find someone else to ask, lol. SO there is you update on that one, I would have started but I wanted to post his first because of how hilarious his view is (I may still do it anyway).
I think I will wrap it up for now, I gotta do like 3 more this week (since I have to talk to financial aid, Im sure I will have material) to catch up to where I want to be, until then....
~be easy
ps - the pic is Obama and Kanye.....nuff said
No comments:
Post a Comment