Monday, August 16, 2010

Cheating....a males perspective

Im using his anyway.....enjoy :)

Me: So, give me the main reason you would cheat on someone

Him: I look at cheating like this, If my chic aint holding me down the way I need her to hold me down, I am gonna look elsewhere, its not that I am selfish, its just that I am not being fulfilled the way I want to be fulfilled

Me: You know that makes you sound selfish as hell right?

Him: It may seem selfish to some, but I mean she aint doing what I need her to do, and another woman will, so....why not?

Me: Hmmm....you use the word "need" as if it is something HUGE for your life...you mind explaining that?

Him: Well, look at it like this, if you are stranded on an island with 2 other people, and both of those people have water, and one refuses to give you water, what would you do?

Me: That is a good point, I think I will stop there, thanks for your opinion son





So....what do you think? I stopped because I wanted to know how people felt about his opinion without coming back at him too much, lol.


~be easy

No comments:

Post a Comment