Sunday, December 19, 2010

Guess whos back!!

although......guessing would be a waste of time cuz...who else would it be? seriously? smh...anyway, I am on break, which means I will be posting a lot more again and hopefully not falling off like before (both times i mean lol). also, check out the homie Shelby on her new blog page. She might be new to posting online, but I assure you, you will love what you read. To keep in accordance with me picture rule (so you have something to look at), what I have posted today is the new girl in my life, Michelle. I know what you are thinking, "Uhhh....Dre....thats a car...not a female..". And you would be correct, but if you knew everything that my previous vehicle took me through (go check out the film Christene if you want something close to it) you would understand my happiness. Oh and my little sister named the car, so keep all comments to yourself that are negative or I will fight you, real talk

~be easy


Edit: Cheating: A Woman's Perspective is coming soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment