Ok so...I talked to a friend of mine, lets say her name is Kim, and she gave me some insight on the whole, why females cheat on men thing....here is how the chat went down...
Dre: Ok Kim...let me know...why do women cheat?
Kim: Cuz we can, plain and simple
Dre: What do you mean by "cuz you can"?
Kim: I mean, this is gonna sound shady Ill admit, but I feel like women cheat cuz they know they can get away with it. and some men are dumb enough to believe this with us and not leave cuz they know whoever they are with is great.
Dre: Nah, I mean, cheating kinda defeats the whole being "great" thing in my opinion
Kim: Yea Dre, thats YOU, and not every guy is like YOU
Dre: Go on
Kim: Most guys will accept this as like me saying, "keep your game tight, cuz I can do better than you and will cheat on you if you dont do me like I want". Thats where I get the "cuz I can" from to be honest. A guy will hear this and want to treat a woman like the queen she is she he wont be cheated on.
Dre: Thats stupid though, why even make a claim like that? Why not just have an honest relationship with communication and trust like it is supposed to be?
Kim: Come on Dre, you know better than that. Its 2010, females spit game at men and pull them just as much as the opposite. Besides, sometimes you have to use tactics to get a man to act right.
Dre: Why even deal with a man that aint acting right int he first place? Seems like a lot of drama and issues from the jump...
Kim: Thats very true, I am just letting you know why some females cheat...cuz we can...I mean Dre, are you telling me you have never heard something like this before?
Dre: I have, and I was young and stupid and went along with it until it hit me that worrying about a female cheating on me because I aint doing her the way she wants is stupid. If I am doing something wrong, why can she just tell me and help me fix it? Seems to me like this is a better fix for the situation
Kim: It is a better fix, like you said before, trust and communication are the basic foundations for a great relationship, but not everyone is mature Dre. Not everyone is going to want to talk every thing out and not every guy is going to realize this.
Dre: So this is why women cheat huh?
Kim: I knew you wouldnt like it...but yes, this is why some women threaten to cheat...some women cheat cuz they are just selfish
Dre: Well...thanks for clearing that up, i dont like it, but i guess it is what it is...
like Jay-Z...i am not amused smh...

No comments:
Post a Comment