Friday, December 31, 2010

For my New Years Resolution I promise to...

...do nothing...yep, not one thing to change. But why Dre? Why do you think you dont need to change? What makes you believe that you are so special that you dont need to improve something in your life? Nothing, nothing at all. I just honestly do not believe in changing something due to a holiday. In all honesty, there are things that I have changed over the course of 2010, and it was not because of a resolution i made before going out last year, it was a conscientious decision I made because something needed to be changed right then and there.

Do I think everyone should be this way? Yes, because how many people actually go through with there promises to themselves? How many people go hard on them for a month, then decide to let some stuff slide and end up doing whatever it is they were supposed to stop doing? I can only speak for myself, but back when I was making resolutions, I never lasted a month so I decided to just have fun and not stress myself with something that I swore off doing. It feels like a waste of time to me now...

Do I expect everyone to agree? Heck no. I know some people need this in their lives to give them focus and direction in the way they need to go in this new year. I know some people have to use this so they have something to look forward too during this transition. But for everybody else? I dont wanna hear it at all.

Above all else, I hope everyone has fun tonight like I plan on. Be safe, and if you live in the Dallas area and can not drive home, call this number for a free ride: 1.800.222.4357. I am not sure if it is just Dallas, but try it out of you need to.

Thats all I have for today, everybody be easy, and see yall in 2011 :)





~be easy




the pic is of the eclipse that took place the other day....first time this has happened since 1638...the darkest night in 372 years.....

No comments:

Post a Comment