Friday, January 7, 2011

Rant Number 1

Ok so....I was talking to a homeboy, lets say his name is Zack, and I was telling Zack about my plans to kick it with an "old friend" that just happened to be an ex girlfriend of mine. Now if you know me, you know that majority of my exs are still koo with me and we still talk on a regular basis as long as what happened between us stays in the past. When i told him who, after he pesterted the HELL out of me, he flipped saying it was a mistake this, and I didnt NEED to be hanging out with her that, and she was a waste of time...I dont know about you, but this offended me. Why? Ill tell you why, but first a little background on me and this ex in particular.

We will name this ex Sandy, now me and Sandy were friends for a hot minute (thats a short period of time in case you didnt know...) and we were feeling each other the whole time while we were nothing but friends. We met under awkward circumstances, and exchanged numbers only because I was the only one with a phone out at the time. We began hanging out with mutual people, conversating out being from the same area of Dallas, life, religion, relationships, drama, exs, just about everything you can think of. She is confident in herself and has amazing eyes, and since these are two things i look for in women, it looked liek a sure thing, but I was not certain if I wanted to make that move. Zack told me, word for word, "Bro, you like her, and she has told EVERYBODY that she likes you. Yall are damn near the perfect couple now by spending all that time together. Why not get at somebody that could end up being the best thing you could ever hope for?" So with that positive logic, i took the plunge and asked her and she shot me down, not because she didnt like me, but because she was not ready. I was koo with her decision, it didnt change anything at all. As weeks passed we got more and more comfy around one another, we would talk long hours into the night, watch cartoons and even SLEEP (i capped sleep cuz, contrary to popular belief, thats all we did) together (unknown to me, while we slept I held her and refused to let her go...kinda creepy, right?). So, eventually, we got together and it was, and still is, the best relationship I have EVER been in in my life. Will that offend some women? Yes, do I care? Not.One.Bit. I honestly dont think I should either. We broke up on some bull, but it was great and I would do it all over again if I could. Ok, enough history, back to the present.


Ok, so this statement by Zack offended me, and I let him know it offended me because I NEVER, and i REPEAT, NEVER WOULD HAVE TALKED TO THE GIRL HAD HE NOT PSYCHED ME UP TO DO SO. I am so serious about that too, I still have that conversation saved (I didnt want to forget) to my laptop about us not being together. SO i let him know this AND the simple fact that me and Sandy were friends before, during and now after our relationship, so if I want to hang out with my friend, I dont think its a waste of time at all. Anyone I call friend should feel special, cuz its not a title I give to everybody (if we speak, think about that). So its not like I am going to see her with the thought, "Maybe I can rekindle..." at all, I am going to see a friend.period.

Situations like this piss me off because people want to put others in a box and tell them how to live their lives. It would be different if I was the type to whine and complain about EVERYTHING bad that took place in my life, but the most you will hear out of me is about financial aid, and MAYBE something family related. I told Zack he aint my daddy, and if he was, he owe me some back child support and since he broke, I aint wanna hear it. Dont come at me like im wasting my life chilling with somebody that cares about me and my family and does nothing more but encourages me every time we speak. Of course he apologized or his actions saying he thought I just wanted to go see her to have sex with her and get back together. NOTE: I AM NOT THAT GUY

At the end of the day, me and Zack are koo again, but after that, I noticed he liked to keep tabs on where I was going and who I was going to see so now, I barely even speak to him. Its not like I have the large secretive life that I can not be open about, I just dont think that keeping tabs on people is healthy. He aint my parents, so why is my location so important? Why do you HAVE to know where I am at all times? Stuff like that, I dont trust, cuz where Im from, if somebody wants to know where you are at all times, they have a reason, and that reason is never one you like. So I cut him off, and i still kick it with whoever I please. Might seem childish, but I cut off people in my life as I see fit, and honestly, I think everyone else should do the same if they are doing nothing but trying to control your life


~be easy


ps- this wont be the last rant and check out My Beautiful Dark Twisted Houston Fantasy....@OGRONC kills as usual


No comments:

Post a Comment