Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Argument Pt. 6

Me: We Need to talk..
Him: What about?
Me: I feel the pressure building, and I need to get it out
Him: Well go ahead and turn the spout
Him: Im listening without a doubt
Him: And I have a sneaking feeling that advice I will have to shout
Me: Lets start with the freshest, how can I forget this?
Me: I made two best friends fight like Beta fishes
Me: Sure the situation was fishy and dirty like dishes
Me: But I didn't want them to feel malice behind kisses
Him: Well-
Me: Second one is stupid, its all about some mail
Me: I sent the girl a letter, my reply was bare
Me: It would be different if it was another someone I barely knew
Me: But after 3 years, I feel a reply was due
Me: I have noticed its a pattern, this why I don't open up
Me: Soon as I let my feelings out, the deuces they chuck
Him: Man what the fu-
Me: Im not done yet, you said you would listen
Me: Do I need to slow it down so you can start to pay attention?
Him: No, but I do know the answer to your problems
Him: All you gotta do is sit back and try not solve them
Me: Ignore them?
Me: Chances of me doing that are close to slim
Me: How can you expect me not to blow a nose clogged with flem?
Him: You choose then
Him: You can choose to lose and keep trying to solve them
Him: Or let go and move on and live your own life sim-
Me: But what will that prove?
Me: If I just get on the move
Me: Move on from the situation and get on my own groove?
Him: It means you care for you and nobody else is 2
Him: Only person you need to put above you is above you
Him: And He aint even tripping, its your choice to follow through
Me: I know I have a choice and my choice is with Him
Me: But why would i drop these situations, they're my fault
Me: I pushed for them to take place and now fall
Me: So I feel responsible for their place on the wall
Him: I wont try to convince you, just think for a minute
Him: Think about your decisions and how things could be different
Him: Now think about the parties involved and their indifference
Him: Do you really think its you thats causing all of the tension?
Him: Little ol Dre is breaking up sisters
Him: And causing bright chicks to act like dark misters
Him: This first, I do feel you, feel bad but get over it
Him: If they work it out or not, thats their choice, so move over kid
Him: And don't try to help, last thing one wants to hear is your voice
Him: The second one? Drop it, its a bad habit anyway
Him: When everyone is against it, its probably getting in the way
Me: This is why I talk to you, you always know what to say
Him: I just speak the truth like we see it, and the the lies lay
Him: You knew all of this from the start
Him: You're just felt like no one else wanted to hear you start…
Me: Thats true to a part
Me: Partially I mean
Me: I know if anyone I can call on my queen
Him: You forget Im you so I know how you think
Him: You think she is tired of hearing you complain and how you think
Him: Or about the nice guy, or that you are what you speak
Him: Just sit back and think about the things I said
Me: I will
Him: I know, you might not see me, but I stay in your head...




K.I.N.G.



No comments:

Post a Comment