Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My Secret

"And this is my secret, pray to God you keep it"
My famous last words, cuz people always repeat it
I just dont understand why this info is so scenic
They see beauty in my pain and cant keep it discrete, shit!!
Is this what having friends is all about?
Bunch of backstabbers that cant close their mouths?
I could broadcast it, let the world know
Judgmental thoughts, scornful laughs and eyes...
And that was just from family, who knows where yall allegiance lies
My eyes just cant see it
How can people be so basic and mistreat it
Everybody is real and nobody tells lies
"You can trust me" and "I keep it 100" cries
If everybody is real, then why does the school know my secret?
Why I got teachers asking about help and if I need it
Im not crazy, well hell, maybe this disease is
Deceased is any amount of trust I could see kids
I see this, as a reason to start mistreatments
Multiple actions lashing out against those indecent
Or maybe im overreacting
Maybe the public deserves to know for bashing
Maybe I shouldn't trust friends with sensitive information
And maybe having AIDS is just a little frustration...

K.I.N.G.




Inspired

No comments:

Post a Comment